Will you become the technical master behind the key projects of our client in South Europe? Covering Italy, Iberia, France and Balkans you will be responsible for managing technical projects and support for all ODM Key Accounts. What you need to succeed in this role is strong project management and organization skills to complement your technical skills.
Our client manufactures industrial computing solutions that give ‘intelligence’ to various markets as Transportation, Retail, Manufacturing, Safety and Security.
- Oversee multiple hardware improvement and development projects for tier 1 accounts also in cooperation with R&D department in headquarters
- Full project ownership, including build of material analysis, cost analysis, feasibility study, the understanding of scope, planning resource needs with inputs from other stakeholders
- Facilitate and manage technical projects, develop and track project milestones
- Define and manage project schedules, dependencies, deliverables and responsibilities
- Support European Product Manager in defining technical request for new and existing products for specific customers/ markets
- Responsible of defining demos for tier 1 Accounts and support the FAE for demo creation for local events
- Provide all the necessary support to Key Account Managers to create technical project proposal
- Create all the necessary technical documentation required by Key Accounts
- BSc or MSc in Electronic / Computer Engineering
- 5-year experience in technical project management
- Experience in computing technology, x86 & RISC technology and Hardware design
- Experience in Microsoft Embedded operative systems, Linux, Embedded Linux and possibly Android
- Ability to motivate others
- Solution and business-oriented attitude
- Beside fluency in English, fluency in Italian, French or Spanish is required
- Familiarity with Asian culture is a plus
Our client offers excellent employment benefits including a laptop, cell phone, car and very good pension and employee insurances! At the start of the employment, you will receive a comprehensive training and information on the product and sales strategies. There is also an annual educational and sports budget available.
Interested to learn more or apply directly? Susanne van de Langenberg is looking forward to hearing from you!