To help our client with the expansion of the business in the Nordics, we are currently looking for a Sales Manager (m/f/d) for this region.
Our client provides integrated solutions, hardware and services for premier OEM/ODMs and system integrators worldwide. They manufacture AI on the Edge computing devices; e.g. IoT gateway solutions, AI solutions, computing systems, embedded boards, industrial displays and rugged tablets. Focussing on; Industrial Computing, Industrial Automation, Industrial Internet of Things and Industry 4.0. These products go to market through key account sales (direct sales), online sales and channel partners.
Are you passionate about selling innovative industrial and embedded hardware solutions within the IIoT industry and able to generate new business opportunities with your entrepreneurial attitude? Then this might be the right position for you!
Our client an international, fast growing organization, designs and manufactures advanced embedded and industrial computing platforms and Industry 4.0 integrated solutions.
They offer excellent employment benefits including a laptop, cell phone, car and very good pension and employee insurances! At the start of the employment, you will receive a comprehensive training and information on the product and sales strategies. There is also an annual educational and sports budget available.
Your main tasks will be:
- Develop new and existing long term relationship with new OEM/ODM Key Accounts
- Manage the Nordic Channel and Distributor network to further develop and execute the distribution strategy
- Create a consistent sales strategy for the Nordics in accordance with company vision and mission to maximize company benefits in all product divisions
- Manage accounts, contacts, opportunities and activities in Nordic region
- Define and prepare OEM/ODM project proposals
- Negotiate contract commercial conditions
- Work out technical requirements and scope of development projects with ODM customers
- Produce and track sales forecasting, goals, performance standards & measurement criteria
- Support marketing team in local event and marketing campaign
- Collect and share with European Product Managers market and product feedback
- You are ambitious, motivated and open for constant challenges
- + 5 years’ experience and proven success in a sales position within B2B industrial and embedded computing market
- Strong Sales & Technical background
- Minimum bachelor degree in Electronic (Computer Engineering is a plus)
- Familiar with computing technology
- Understanding of hardware design process
- Excellent communication & problem-solving skills and customer orientation
- Ability to take full ownership and responsibility
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Project management experience is plus
- You are fluent in English & Swedish; any additional Nordic language is a plus
The client offers excellent employment benefits including a laptop, cell phone, car and very good pension and employee insurances! At the start of the employment, you will receive a comprehensive training and information on the product and sales strategies. There is also an annual educational and sports budget available.
For further questions or more information please contact Heike Wilfling, Younited People IoT, +31(0)407983091.