The adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) continues to grow and offers incredible possibilities in various markets and the industrial automation sector. Get part of this exciting journey and get responsible as Product Manager for AI on the Edge solutions at our customer!
Next to the focus on your product portfolio, you will also handle the corresponding community network, where people can share their thoughts and projects, bring in ideas and get informed about technical documentations and publications.
Our client provides integrated solutions, Industrial computer hardware, combined with intelligent software and services for premier OEM/ODMs and system integrators for various vertical markets in the Industrial Automation / IoT industry. They manufacture AI on the Edge computing devices; e.g. IoT gateway solutions, AI solutions, computing systems, embedded boards, industrial displays and rugged tablets.
- Custom Product Specification Management
- Material management
- Create and deliver product training
- Manage the product and engineering change notices
- Marketing activities together with the related Marketing person
- Initiatives to grow the community
- Manage the technical forum / Support Wiki
- Maintain Technical documentation collection & publication
To be successful in this position you possess + 3 years’ experience in the IT industry and a degree in Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering or any other relevant technical education. A focus on AI would be a plus. Next to this you have the following skills or experiences;
- Highly interested in new technologies and computer innovations
- Project Management experience
- Strong communication skills and able to engage and motivate others
- Experience in community management is a plus
- Excellent presentation and training skills
- High level of self-motivation and able to work independently
- Commercial driven
- Knowledge of industry software
- Fluency in English
You would get the chance to develop yourself in an international environment. Excellent employment benefits including a laptop, cell phone, pension, personal development budget and employee insurances would be part of the package.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. More information about this vacancy can be requested from Heike Wilfling.
Interested? Great please send us your application (in English).