Are you a frontrunner and do you combine a hunter and farmer approach in your sales attitude? Are you seeking a job to provide customized solutions in the B2B Embedded Computing / Industrial Automation industry, selling innovative industrial technology?
Become part of the German Sales Team of our customer and get the responsibility to grow the sales revenue in the DACH region. You will manage and develop existing accounts, but also use your market knowledge to set up and implement a successful strategic market approach in line with the overall strategy to generate and create new business. Supported by Technical Project Managers, Product Managers and other internal divisions you will develop large scale and long term Key Accounts.
You can either work remote or from the German office (Region Frankfurt/Main).
Our client provides integrated solutions, Industrial computer hardware, combined with intelligent software and services for premier OEM/ODMs and system integrators for various vertical markets in the Industrial Automation / IoT industry. They manufacture AI on the Edge computing devices; e.g. IoT gateway solutions, AI solutions, computing systems, embedded boards, industrial displays and rugged tablets.
- Manage and develop existing Key Accounts and build up and maintain long-term relationships
- Generate and follow up new leads to create business with new customers
- Negotiate contracts, conditions and prices
- Create and apply consistent sales strategy in accordance with company vision
- Get a full picture of technical requirements and scope of development projects at the customers’ organization
- Participate in trade shows & fairs
- Feedback general product requirements of the market to related departments
- + 5 years’ experience in a sales position within B2B industrial and embedded computing or IoT market
- Solid experience of the industrial automation / machine vision / embedded market
- Degree in Electronic / Computer Engineering / Industrial Engineering and management is advantageous
- Sound technical knowledge
- Strategic thinking
- Hunter & Farmer attitude
- Proactive, self-motivated and energetic personality
- Strong interest in innovative technologies
- Experience of complex project / solution sales processes
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiating skills
- Experience of building successful long term working relationships
- Fluent in German and English; speaking and writing
You would get the chance to develop yourself in an international environment. Excellent employment benefits including a laptop, cell phone, car and employee insurances would be part of the package.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. More information about this vacancy can be requested from Heike Wilfling.
Interested? Great please send us your application (in English).