Are you sales-driven with a strong technical affinity and interest in innovative technology? Do you like to work in an enthusiastic, young, international and growing work environment? Get part of the team and take action as Inside Sales Representative at our customer in the area of Breda/The Netherlands!
Our customer is a manufacturer of industrial computers with offices in the United States, Europe and Asia. Their robust, easy-to-configure computers control various machines, industrial applications, kiosks and digital signage: Innovative hardware solutions for robust areas that offer what is required by modern embedded and automation applications.
Act as first contact for all inbound leads and customers for your region assigned
- Actively generate your own future accounts through calls and emails
- Qualify leads and decide about appropriate follow-up actions
- Handle larger accounts together with the account manager in charge
- Cooperate with the marketing team to further promote the brand and products
- Provide first pre-sales technical information to potential and existing customers
- Together with your technical, business, and procurement colleagues you as a team work on the best solution for the customers
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in a commercial back office position in an international (technical) environment
- Communicative person with a strong customer focused approach and commercial instinct
- High technical affinity, if you bring with knowledge of computing: even better!
- Self-driven individual who brings with a strong team spirit, but is also able to work independently
- Language skills: Fluency in English is a must; beside that fluency in Dutch or German is a plus to be able to work with specific national and international clients
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
Our customer offers an open working culture where you will work intensively together with colleagues with passion for the job. They offer good salary and good primary and secondary working conditions.
Do you need more information? Please contact Heike Wilfling, phone: +31 (0)40 7983091
Interested? Great, we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.